If you are a working housewife or if you want to make your food tasty and nutritious then you must keep a pressure cooker in your kitchen, because with this help you cannot only make your food tasty but also will be able to quickly in cooking. which are very beneficial for a working woman?
Cooker is an important kitchen appliance. It is included in every household of the Indian family. If you too are looking for a good and cheap pressure cooker, Best Cooker on Lowest Price in India 2020- Buying Guide & Reviews then your search will end here today. We have prepared a list of presser cookers of some of the best brands.
Some tips should keep things in mind while buying a cooker
If you are thinking of buying your cooker online by looking at some cookers, then you should keep some things in mind while buying a cooker. Which is as follows
If you are looking for a good and long-lasting pressure cooker, then you should have a good material cooker which should be used in stainless steel, aluminum and anodized aluminum. These types of cookers last for many years.
The capacity of the cooker is a very important point, you should take it according to your family so that you do not face any problem in cooking later, Best Cooker on Lowest Price in India 2020- Buying Guide & Reviews I would suggest you if you have a small family then you will see a cooker with 3 to 4 liters capacity. If you have a joint family, then you see a cooker with at least 5 liters capacity
Outer Lid or Inner Lid:
You should also keep in mind how your cooker closes while taking the cooker. This is also an important point that you should keep in mind when buying a cooker.
5 Best Cooker in India on lowest Price 2020
There are many different cookers available in the market, but we have prepared a list of some of the best cookers that you can find online at a very low price. We have included this list due to the product review and their best features.
1. Prestige Deluxe Alpha Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel-6.5 Liter’
- Stainless Steel, Shape Straight wall
- Gas & Induction Compatible Base
- Deluxe Alpha Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- Capacity 6.5L
- Weight: 80 g
- warranty 10 year
- Dimensions LxWxH : 43.2 x 20.3 x 27.9 Cm
Prestige is one of the most trusted brands in India. The kitchen appliances of this brand are very popular, of which Deluxe Alpha base pressure cooker made of aluminum steel is also a special thing this cooker, it increases the conductivity of heat and pure stainless helps in preparing better food than steel
The pressure cooker comes with a thick base made of aluminum between the two sheets which makes it easily durable on the gas stove, being dishwasher safe, it can also be easily cleaned.
This cooker has a capacity of 6.5, which can easily cook about 5 to 6 people. It has a locking mechanism on the lid so that you can easily close and open its handle is also made of very strong plastic so that you can get comfortable full Can hold
- 3 Level safety system
- Pure stainless steel with aluminum steel base
- Food grade rubber gasket makes it a hygiene product
- The inner surface is matt finished
- Slightly heavy to hold it
2. Hawkins – B30 Silver Pressure Cooker-5 Liter’s at affordable price
- Base stays flat, does not bugle or separate
- Warranty Information: 5 Years
- Base flat diameter: 158 mm; Base thickness: 5.81 mm
- Ideal for cooking for 5-7 Persons
- Weight 3 kg 350 g
- LxWxH 42 x 25 x 20.5 Centimeters
Hawkins is the most commonly found cooker in Indian homes. This equipment has been highly trusted. Hawkins brand cookers are v ery popular not only in cooking but also in the design of this brand, in this type of aluminum, this type of stainless steel used together it sits on any type of gas due to the use of stainless steel, it helps in fast cooking.
The Hawkins brand has taken great care of the locking system in its equipment, which allows you to put pressure on the freezer cooker, but it will not open quickly, its lock does not open easily from children, because its handle is also very comfortable, so you can easily It can hold up to 5liter capacity, in which you can easily make a family meal.
- Long life Rubber Gaskets
- Automatic safety Valves
- Visually Appealing design
- Free Recipe Book
- High degree of safety because of the internal lid locking system
- Therefore, the stainless-steel base consumes more fuel than the copper-based or high anodized pressure cooker.
3. Pigeon Induction Base Aluminum Pressure Cooker with by Stove kraft Favorite
- Induction base
- Capacity 3L
- Metal Spoon Friendly
- Gas and Induction compatible
- Toxic and Stain resistance, Non-food reactive
- Warranty 5 Years; Covered in warranty Manufacturing Defect; Not covered in warranty Damages due to usage of the product
The Pigeon brand cooker is made of Hard Anodised Aluminum, its lid is very well maintained so that the lid of the lid will not open quickly if under much pressure. Its gripping handle is also ergonomic bakelite material.
The Pigeon 3-liter pressure cooker comes with four layers of protection, which makes the cooker a strong and durable one. This kitchen appliance comes with a 5-year warranty.
However, its lock is not detected quickly due to its very latest technical but over time you will get its habit and you will be able to lock it easily and make your food tasty.
- Suitable for any type of heat source
- Durable handles
- Ideal for small Indian families of 3 to 4 persons
- light in weight
- Inner lid mod
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not compatible with induction stoves
4. Butterfly Standard Aluminum Pressure Cooker-7.5 Liter
- Ergonomically and Aesthetically designed
- Specially formulated food -grade rubber gasket for longer life and Gasket release system for safety
- Weight 1 kg 410 g
- Thicker base for rapid cooking and even pressure
- Peel proof, induction compatible base
- 5-year warranty on product
Butterfly This brand is able to offer the most fashionable kitchen equipment in India, being ergonomic, this pressure cooker is easy to hold, it’s amazing locking system is very good due to which you are able to cook food quickly. Best Cooker on Lowest Price in India 2020- Buying Guide & Reviews Pressure cooker of this brand Are much stronger due to the strong layer of steel in the lower surface
Due to the solid surface of the lid, it does not open the lock quickly when all the pressure is applied on it, whereas no other pressure cooker has this type of feature.
- Excellent design and exquisite performance
- Gasket release system to ensure safety
- Light in weight
- Easy to handle
- It is a healthy appliance because food acids do not react with the material
- Odd shape restricts the type of utensil you keep inside for cooking
5. Prestige Deluxe Plus Mini Induction Base Hard Anodized Pressure Handis, 3.3 Liters, Black
- Hard Anodised
- Induction base
- Capacity 3.3 L
- Weight 1.4 kg
- Color Black
- Warranty 5 years
The Prestige 3.3-liter pressure cooker is a good option. It is a great tool for a small family. All of its features are quite fun, with its lock and handle also made of strong material due to its steel and aluminum coating. This makes cooking easy the highlight of this pressure cooker. Best Cooker on Lowest Price in India 2020- Buying Guide & Reviews The hard anodized base enables uniform heat absorption. The exterior mirror polish figure makes it look attractive. The improved pressure regulator saves considerable fuel.
- Inside-fitting lid increases device safety
- Induction cooktop compatible
- Availability in varied sizes
- It cannot be used on induction cooktop
- The aluminum body makes it less durable, especially in areas having hard water
Cooker is an appliance found in all Indian kitchens; it not only saves your time but also makes your food tastier. Hope you have liked our article lowest cooker in India, if you are looking to buy any kind of kitchen equipment, then you can ask us with the help of comments, we will try to help you soon.